nanog mailing list archives

Re: Requesting /24 from ARIN

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 15:39:11 -0500

I did my first one back in 2015 I think.  It's really not that difficult.
Give me a call if you would like a general idea on what needs to be done.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 2:53 PM Terrance Devor <ter.devor () gmail com> wrote:

Thank you Chris, and I really appreciate the information I have received
so far.

Apologies everyone for the noise.

Terrance

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 2:47 PM Christopher Morrow <