nanog mailing list archives

RE: Requesting /24 from ARIN

From: rylandkremeier <rylandkremeier () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 13:01:55 -0600

Could go through Level3, or CenturyLink now I guess. We received a /24 a few weeks ago from CenturyLink without much
hassle. Not sure what you're at network-wise so there may be a step in-between but it's something to look into.
-------- Original message --------From: Terrance Devor <ter.devor () gmail com> Date: 12/28/19  7:35 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: nanog () nanog org Subject: Requesting /24 from ARIN Hello Everyone,I know we are very late in the game however, I
need the community's help. As our company continues to grow and establish long term relationships and bringing
additional customers onto our infrastructure, we find ourselves desperately needing to reserve a /24.I understand that
IPv4 addresses are getting depleted as of 2015, can someone on here please guide us on how to best secure /24?Thank You
in Advance,Terrance