nanog mailing list archives

Re: RPKI adoption (was: Re: Corporate Identity Theft: Azuki, LLC -- AS13389, 216.179.128.0/17)

From: John Curran <jcurran () arin net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:36:44 +0000

On 14 Aug 2019, at 2:26 AM, Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com> wrote:
Now, at the risk of bringing down the ire
of the community on my head...ARIN could
consider tying the elements together, at
least for ARIN members.  Add the RPKI terms
into the RSA document.  You need IP number
resources, congratulations, once you sign the
RSA, you're covered for RPKI purposes as well.

Matthew -

        Yes indeed - this is one of several potential improvements that we’re also investigating.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO