nanog mailing list archives

Re: What can ISPs do better? Removing racism out of internet

From: Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 23:08:54 -0700

A CDN is a hosting company. It is the logical continuation and evolution of
what an httpd hosting/server colo company was twenty years ago, but with
more geographical scale and a great deal more automation tools.

I have never in my life seen a medium to large-sized hosting company that
didn't have a ToS reserving the right to discontinue service at any time
for arbitrary reasons.