nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disney+ CDN

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 15:34:22 -0400

I wouldn't expect them to build out anything until they got some usage data
to determine the build/buy economics.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 3:02 PM Jared Geiger <jared () compuwizz net> wrote:

An article mentioned BAMTech's platform which is what NHL, MLB, and HBO GO
are built on. The bits from the first two come from Akamai and Level3 CDNs.
I haven't looked into where HBO Go comes from.