nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disney+ CDN

From: sneddon () gmail com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 00:58:51 -0700

Perhaps they are looking to build a hybrid solution? That’s what I would do.

According to open job positions at BAMTech, they are looking for engineers to drive “on-premise, cloud, and third party
distribution solutions. Working with the latest in streaming video, web serving and caching technologies.” There is
also a CDN DevOps position open.

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/new-york/senior-software-engineer-cdn/391/10490558

-Dan Sneddon