nanog mailing list archives

Re: CLS to CLS Latency info

From: Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 08:56:23 -0700

We are going to be making the data available soon at www.networkatlas.org -
we are going to be able to make it so people can self upload/manage the
information so we are able to crowdsource the info.

here is the latest screenshots from networkatlas ;)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JsV7QRaWkzj9W3oEwJe7Qm-vqwXjOdu3?usp=sharing

if anyone wants to demo the beta, please let me know and i can share the
link privately (i am trying to not do it here because it's running on a
small infrastructure now and don't want to crash it;)