nanog mailing list archives

Re: Oracle abuse contact

From: Matt Vernhout <zvernhout () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 09:46:24 -0500

David,

I sent your note to a person at Oracle that should be able to dig into it.

Cheers,

~ Matt Vernhout

http://www.emailkarma.net
Twitter: @emailkarma

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 2:48 PM David Shaw <dshaw () jabberwocky com> wrote:

Hi,

I could really use some help reaching someone at Oracle for a spam problem
coming from 129.145.16.122.  I've sent countless emails to their abuse
contact with no response, tried their tech support chat system and even
calling several times without any reaction beyond confusion.  It's been
almost two weeks now, and while I don't like asking on NANOG, I'm out of
options.

Any pointers would be very welcomed.

David