nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 faster/better proof? was Re: Need /24 (arin) asap

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 10:00:16 +0200

I've many customers using MikroTik.

The problem with its IPv6 support is that is only supporting 6in4, which by the way, they call it 6to4, so it is very
weird and confusing customers ...

So for native IPv6 or a 6in4 tunnel, is fine, but any other transition mechanism is NOT supported, so we end up
reflashing then with OpenWRT.

Regards,

Jordi