nanog mailing list archives

Re: fd.io vs cumulus vs snabb vs OVS vs OpenNSL

From: nanog () jack fr eu org
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:28:50 +0200

Bof

I currently use cumulus's software, I will then report my experience:
not production ready

You have a lot of features, with a fast development, but ..
I expect my network to be a rock solid part of my infrastructure,
especially when I am using the classic part, not the fancy ones

When I have huge stability issue with something like bgp, what can I say
but "get away from those software, it is not production-ready yet" ?