nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spectrum technical contact

From: Jason Canady <jason () unlimitednet us>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:32:04 -0500

The /32 should override any static route they are sending you with a larger prefix.

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC
Responsive, Reliable, Secure

On 12/22/18 11:30 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
I do BGP with them, but of course the issue is an IP that they route to me.

My issue is with ASN 10796

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 4:55 PM Aaron1 <aaron1 () gvtc com <mailto:aaron1 () gvtc com>> wrote:

    If you BGP neighbor with them you can send-community /32
    advertisement to them, and the will remotely black hole it

    Aaron

    > On Dec 21, 2018, at 3:51 PM, Josh Luthman
    <josh () imaginenetworksllc com <mailto:josh () imaginenetworksllc com>>
    wrote:

    > We have had a DOS attack for over 12 hours.  I simply want them
    to null route or black hole an address.  The traffic is filling
    one of our circus with them.

    > The farthest I got was them telling me they can't do route
    changes because we're not public safety.