nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spectrum technical contact

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:30:13 -0500

I do BGP with them, but of course the issue is an IP that they route to me.

My issue is with ASN 10796

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 4:55 PM Aaron1 <aaron1 () gvtc com> wrote:

If you BGP neighbor with them you can send-community /32 advertisement to
them, and the will remotely black hole it

Aaron

On Dec 21, 2018, at 3:51 PM, Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>