nanog mailing list archives

Re: Gonna be a long day for anybody with CPE that does WPA2..

From: Brielle <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 08:14:36 -0600

Ubiquiti already has it patched in UniFi firmware release 3.9.3 (see forums for more detail, or I'll be doing a sticky
post in /r/ubiquiti later).  3.8.15 for Broadcom based APs like the first gen UAP-AC and ACv2 should be soon from what
I read.

Don't know about Airmax yet though.

So, any bets on the likelihood of consumer gear getting fixes or are we pretty much only expecting prosumer and higher
to actually get fixed?

Sent from my iPad