nanog mailing list archives

Re: Gonna be a long day for anybody with CPE that does WPA2..

From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell () ufp org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:51:51 -0700

In a message written on Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 03:38:19AM -0400, valdis.kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
And it looks like we're all going to be reflashing a lot of devices.

Based on my reading this morning many (but not all) of the attacks are
against _clients_ with no way to migitate by simply upgrading AP's.

Sure, Windows, Mac, Linux...but also Android and iOS...and that "smart"
TV, the streaming stick plugged into it, the nanny cam, etc, etc, etc.

:(

--
Leo Bicknell - bicknell () ufp org