nanog mailing list archives

Re: lists and DMARC and ARC, was Incoming SMTP in the year 2017 and absence of DKIM

From: Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 14:24:01 -0800

On 11/29/2017 01:11 PM, John Levine wrote:
In article <1d458e76-ab61-db28-79cb-6aabcab4ff3b () mtcc com> you write:
I've been saying for years that it should be possible to create the
concept of DKIM-friendly mailing lists. ...
I suppose, if your users are OK with no subject tags, message footers,
or any of the other cruft that list users have taken for granted for
the past 30 years.

Message footers and subject lines can be dealt with. That's already been proven within
the current DKIM spec.

Mike