nanog mailing list archives

Re: Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

From: Brad Knowles <brad () shub-internet org>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 16:54:49 -0600

On Dec 4, 2017, at 4:51 PM, valdis.kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

Do I count?  I only accused the Director of the NSA of High Treason in
my letter to the editors of the Communications of the ACM (see
<http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/cacm92nov.html>).

Treason fail.  What declared enemy of the US did the Director provide aid and
comfort to?

Technically, I accused him of causing Very Grave Harm to National Security Interests, which is treated at the same
severity as High Treason.

Or at least, that was the way I read the "Orange Book" TCSEC at the time, because I deliberately took the wording
straight from that book.

--
Brad Knowles <brad () shub-internet org>