nanog mailing list archives

Re: Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

From: Grant Taylor via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:31:56 -0700

On 12/03/2017 10:08 AM, Filip Hruska wrote:
It's kind of a pain to manage a mail server.

I disagree.

I have been running my own mail server for > 15 years and extremely happy with it.

I spend less than an hour a month needing to do things to it. Usually that's just the same type of OS updates that I do to my workstation.

Having my own mail server gives me a LOT more flexibility than relying on someone else's mail server.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die