nanog mailing list archives

Re: Domain renawals

From: "John Levine" <johnl () iecc com>
Date: 21 Sep 2016 20:52:29 -0000

In article <CAFiN6rq1bOMpiU5WSO1RwtMp7DM8jVSgMg=DBMgJSZsrOeiMcw () mail gmail com> you write:
FWIW, as I'm in the middle of this right now. It would appear that many of
the less expensive registrars no longer support glue records in any
meaningful way.  They all expect you to host DNS with them. So might want
to check on that before buying the cheapest and hosting your own DNS.

I resell Tucows, and glue records definitely work.  You have to
specifically export the ones you want, but when you do, it works.

R's,
John