nanog mailing list archives

Re: mrtg alternative

From: Chip Marshall <chip () 2bithacker net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:51:40 -0500

May want to check out AKiPS. It's non-free, but we've been using it for
a while now, and it works pretty well. The UI is a little rough, but the
poller is fast, and the graphs render quickly.

https://www.akips.com/

On 2016-03-24, Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com> sent:
+1 for Cacti.

I tried zenoss & observium but still Cacti is more cool in
terms of tweaking templates as well as the tree mode for easy
quick representation.

Thanks for starting this cool thread. Will help in
getting links to some of other cool projects which we
don't hear around.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey () lboro ac uk>