nanog mailing list archives

Re: mrtg alternative

From: Max Mühlbronner <mm () 42com com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:26:15 +0100

Hi,

collectd has the features you mentioned (select/deselect , zoom...) and it is, quote: "built to scale".

BR

Max M.

On 09.03.2016 14:01, Alain Hebert wrote:
     Hi,

     Cacti works... Biggest case I know, ~180 devices.  A few issues with
THold plugin but nothing that can't be fixed.

     And they are working on a new release (available thru github) which
include most of the useful plugins.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert () pubnix net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443