nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google Contact

From: James Downs <egon () egon cc>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:08:40 -0800

On Jan 26, 2016, at 09:40, Adam Loveless <adam.loveless () gmail com> wrote:

Any Google engineers that can contact me off list? Seems our address space
has been blacklisted by Google and we have to enter captchas for them now.

Is that the capture that happens in front of certain websites? I had that happen for two totally unrelated IP blocks.
They eventually cleared within a day or two, but I think they’re having problems with the detection systems. The
captcha also didn’t work right for the site I was trying to access (hackernews).