nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth/storage to help save climate data

From: Royce Williams <royce () techsolvency com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:17:22 -0900

See also:

https://twitter.com/textfiles/status/808715999042117632

https://twitter.com/textfiles/status/808922272551550976
    Jason Scott‏@textfiles
    When your boss gives you the goahead to mirror 200tb of NOAA data,
you run with it

Don't let the fact that The Internet Archive is all over this deter
you, though. Coordinate here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12-__RqTqQxuxHNOln3H5ciVztsDMJcZ2SVs1BrfqYCc/edit#gid=0

Royce

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 7:02 AM, DaKnOb <daknob.mac () gmail com> wrote:
If you’re interested, there’s also a Slack team: climatemirror.slack.com

You can find more info about that here:

- https://climate.daknob.net/
- http://climatemirror.org/
- http://www.ppehlab.org/datarefuge