nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth/storage to help save climate data

From: DaKnOb <daknob.mac () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:02:46 +0200

If you’re interested, there’s also a Slack team: climatemirror.slack.com

You can find more info about that here:

- https://climate.daknob.net/
- http://climatemirror.org/
- http://www.ppehlab.org/datarefuge

Thank you for your help!

On 16 Dec 2016, at 17:58, Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org> wrote:

This is a short-term (about one month) project being thrown together
in a hurry...and it could use some help.  I know that some of
you have lots of resources to throw at this, so if you have an
interest in preserving a lot of scientific research data, I've set
up a mailing list to coordinate IT efforts to help out.  Signup via
climatedata-request () firemountain net or, if you prefer Mailman's web
interface, http://www.firemountain.net/mailman/listinfo/climatedata
should work.

Thanks,
---rsk