nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mobile providers in the US for backup access

From: Donn Lasher via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:52:18 +0000

As a 3+ year “customer” of freedom-pop, I agree.

Their IP service was a bargain until the WiMax->LTE migration. Now the service is useless.
Their technical support continually redefines lack of effort.

On 4/20/16, 11:42 AM, "NANOG on behalf of Owen DeLong" <nanog-bounces () nanog org on behalf of owen () delong com>