nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quick Update on the North American BCOP Efforts

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:25:23 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Grundemann" <cgrundemann () gmail com>

After receiving several off-line inquiries about the status of BCOP in
North America I think it's appropriate to send a general announcement
here.

The biggest news here is that the current NANOG Board of Directors has
disbanded the NANOG BCOP Committee. The stated rationale for this
decision can be found in the minutes from their 2 February 2015 meeting.

I tried it 5 or 6 years ago:

  http://bestpractices.wikia.com

I didn't get any traction either.

Guessing no one cares.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com