nanog mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft / Outlook.com contact???

From: Robert Glover <robertg () garlic com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:58:25 -0700

On 10/13/2015 10:49 PM, Michael J Wise wrote:
Unfortunately, that's not going to work if the refusal reason was FBLW15
(or TBLW15).

You're not dealing with an issue on the Outlook/Hotmail side of the house.

If you had provided the last two octets, I might have been able to give
some advice earlier, but alas, everyone seems loathe to actually say which
IP is having issues.

IP in question: 65.111.224.51

Not trying to hide anything, but seeing the posts with obfuscated IPs has rubbed off on me I suppose (for better or for worse.

I appreciate if you can help us out here.

-Bobby