nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC broken for login.microsoftonline.com

From: Avdija Ahmedhodžić <Avdija () Link ba>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:38:30 +0000

Also, ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com is offline for about 12 hours

On 27 Oct 2015, at 18:35, Tony Finch <dot () dotat at> wrote:

Bruce Curtis <bruce.curtis () ndsu edu> wrote:

FYI our DNS requests to resolve login.microsoftonline.com are failing
because of a DNSSEC error.

There's no DS record for microsoftonline.com so you shouldn't have any
DNSSEC problems with it - my servers can resolve it OK. DNSvis doesn't
show any problems. The only thing which might cause trouble is the
SERVFAIL responses to DNSKEY queries flagged by the Verisign DNSSEC
debugger.

http://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com/login.microsoftonline.com

http://dnsviz.net/d/login.microsoftonline.com/dnssec/

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot () dotat at>  http://dotat.at/
Fitzroy, Sole: Cyclonic, mainly southwesterly, 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 in