nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR)

From: Josh Reynolds <josh () spitwspots com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 08:40:20 -0800

It really bothers me to see that people in this industry are so worried about a change of syntax or terminology. If
there's one thing about the big vendors that bothers me, it's that these batteries of vendor specific tests have
allowed many "techs" to get lazy. They simply can't seem to operate well, if at all, in a non-Cisco (primarily)
environment.