nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR)

From: Dan Snyder <sliplever () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 18:22:31 -0400

They are definitely good for that. We use them in part of our network for something very similar.

I am not sure why they aren't mentioned that much. I know that they have been pretty popular in the past couple years.

We are planning on using 7750 SR-a4's in the future but right now we mainly have 7750SR7/12s.

Sent from my iPhone