nanog mailing list archives

International MPLS VPN recommendation

From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund () medline com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:18:02 +0000

Hi,

I am looking for some recommendations of carriers to talk to for MPLS VPN connections in the 1 - 10 mbps range between
the following areas.  Germany, France, United States, China, Japan, Australia, and India.  For now I am just looking
for carriers known to be good in terms of price/performance and ability to execute.  Please feel free to contact me off
list or on the list if you think that would be useful to anyone else here.  Who's your favorite?

Steven Naslund
Senior Network Engineer
Medline Industries Inc.
snaslund () medline com<mailto:snaslund () medline com>