nanog mailing list archives

Re: Low Cost 10G Router

From: Colton Conor <colton.conor () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 21:01:40 -0500

Bryan,

Very interesting. Doesn't ALU mainly compare the new Alcatel SRa-4/8 router
vs a MX104 though?

Besides no redundancy, what limitations does the MX80 and MX104 have? I am
assume the Juniper does not have "BGP is multi-threaded on the box, does
RPKI for route verification, and it's
got extensive HQoS functionality"? I heard the MX80 was limited on QoS, but
never looked into it.