nanog mailing list archives

Re: Low Cost 10G Router

From: Rodrigo 1telecom <rodrigo () 1telecom com br>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 18:59:46 -0300

I know if is not possible to have a full routing on ex3300(low memory for it) , but i never tried to do a default
router on it( with EFL licence and software above version 12)
I have many bgp session with cisco 3750 switchs.. Traffic about 2gb on it... Have a peer( ebgp customer) with a
acx2000( i know it have 10gb port) we send to this router a default route only... And it have 1.5gb with us and more
1gb with other link provider...
Enviado via iPhone 
Grupo Connectoway