nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS4788 Telecom Malaysia major route leak?

From: Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond () prolocation net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 22:55:10 +0200

Hai!

Wouw! This is what they came up with?!

Hopefully Level3 will take appropriate measures. Its amazing. Really.

'Some internationally routes'

Have they any idea what they did at all?

Its amazing that with parties like that the internet still works as is <tm> ...

Thanks,
Raymond Dijkxhoorn

Op 14 jun. 2015 om 20:27 heeft Job Snijders <job () instituut net> het volgende geschreven: