nanog mailing list archives

Re: Setting Up a Looking Glass

From: Jason Canady <jason () unlimitednet us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:00:36 -0400

I totally agree, it would be awesome if it had routing table lookups / BGP queries. We also have a LG running the original system, https://github.com/telephone/LookingGlass. It would probably be pretty simple to add in BGP options.

There's a nice system called bgplg that is part of OpenBSD. A quick Internet search will bring up many providers that utilize it so that you can check it out.

--

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC