nanog mailing list archives

Re: Android (lack of) support for DHCPv6

From: Doug Barton <dougb () dougbarton us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:19:56 -0700

On 6/10/15 8:15 AM, Ray Soucy wrote:
The statement that "Android would still not implement DHCPv6 NA, but it
would implement DHCPv6 PD." is troubling because you're not even willing to
entertain the idea for reasons that are rooted in idealism rather
than pragmatism.

I was going to respond on this issue in more depth, but others have already gotten there ahead of me. I think Ray's paragraph above sums it up best.

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures. This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not validate, please let me know how you received this message (direct, or to a list) and the mail software you use. Thanks!