nanog mailing list archives

Re: Whats' a good product for a high-density Wireless network setup?

From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 16:04:08 -0700

Ive used Xirrus for a few festivals and hack-a-thons and they worked great.

Ive also used UBNT UniFi with great success at numerous events, mainly at
the old SF Mint (completely made out of Granite and concrete) and RF
penetration was awesome.

Cisco is nothing to write home about and is over priced. Ive never used
Ruckus but it looks to be expensive for what it does.

I'd stick with UBNT and Xirrus.

-Mike