nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDOS Simulation

From: Ammar Zuberi <ammar () fastreturn net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 02:06:43 +0400

I've seen people push close to 10Gbps line rate with 1 byte packets on an Intel card with PF_RING.

On 28 Jul 2015, at 1:40 am, lobna gouda <lobna_gouda () hotmail com> wrote:

Hello David et Dan,
Are you going to perform the DDOS solution yourself, or you are looking for  a company to provide a solution for you.
Some companies perform an attack simulation for you before buying the product