nanog mailing list archives

Re: SIP trunking providers

From: Jared Geiger <jared () compuwizz net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:04:05 -0700

Peerless Network, Hypercube, Inteliquent, and Intelepeer all have switch
equipment in Chicago. Inteliquent or Peerless would be your best choices.
They run alternative tandem services in those markets so local calls will
remain in area. Hypercube does offer a similar product, I'm just not sure
if they have a tandem in Chicago also.

Verizon also has a Chicago gateway but implementation takes forever.

~Jared Geiger