nanog mailing list archives

Re: SIP trunking providers

From: Curtis Maurand <cmaurand () xyonet com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:06:33 -0400

That may be true of metro areas, but in rural USA there's plenty of TDM to go around. Telco's are still delivering broadband on ADSL and phone on TDM. Worse those trunked circuits are TDM over HDSL. In many rural areas, there's not even ADSL or cable and that's within 40 miles of a small city.

--Curtis