nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level3 routing issue US west coast?

From: Donn Lasher <D.Lasher () f5 com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 16:13:20 +0000

While I can¹t say with any degree of certainty it's related, it¹s somewhat
coincidental that one of one of their west coast customers (Daybreak Games
/ SOE) has been under a fairly hefty DDoS since mid-week. From what I
recall see Daybreak/SOE only uses Level3. (Lots to talk about in that
case.. They¹ve invaded his life.. Not sure I¹d react much better, albeit
privately..)

http://fortune.com/2015/07/10/john-smedley-vs-hackers/

http://eq2wire.com/2015/07/09/daybreak-ceo-to-convicted-lizard-squad-hacker
-im-coming-for-you/