nanog mailing list archives

Re: UVerse question

From: Dan Lowe <dan () tangledhelix com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 22:55:24 -0500

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015, at 05:48 PM, TR Shaw wrote:
Any suggestions on what to tell ATT to get IPv6 added to a current
account and upgrade a 2wire router to 4wire with halfway decent
performance and capability?

I have no advice on the equipment upgrade, but I was able to add IPv6 to
my account by visiting this page

http://www.att.com/esupport/ipv6.jsp

and running the compatibility test. Once it determined that I didn't
have IPv6, it offered to turn it on. A few minutes later, my router had
an IPv6 subnet configured. A co-worker pointed me to this link, and it
worked similarly for him. He's in the Santa Rosa, CA market, and I'm in
the Cleveland, OH market.

Dan