nanog mailing list archives

Re: UVerse question

From: Lyle Giese <lyle () lcrcomputer net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 17:52:39 -0600

The second half is easy. Do it your self. Turn the 2wire router into a transparent device and put your own router in doing the PPPoE for you. pfSense and M0n0wall support IPv6.

I am in AT&T territory, but don't use them for Internet.(I use the local cable company). But I know that several of my customers do have IPv6 connectivity already both on DSL and uVerse here in the Chicago Suburan area.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.