nanog mailing list archives

Re: Data Center operations mail list?

From: Martin Hannigan <hannigan () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 19:57:00 -0400

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Chris Boyd <cboyd () gizmopartners com> wrote:

On Aug 15, 2015, at 12:13 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan () gmail com>
wrote:

There is reasonable demand for a forum.  It might need a little marketing
to get a list with traction going.

There seems to be some traction, with 268 members on the NADCOG list so
far.

Great! It's a little more complicated than list member count. Consider a
social media presence as well? While the Facebook isn't designed as mailing
list or collaboration media, it sort of works communication wise. If there
were some service like /. for mailing lists (that I knew about) I would
really like the community thumbs up/thumbs down approach so you can sift
through quality vs. quantity. The quality issue has been discussed for
literally years.

Good luck and I just joined. Looking forward to it!

Best,

-M<