nanog mailing list archives

Re: Data Center operations mail list?

From: Idafe Houghton <idafe.houghton () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:33:23 +0200

While I am recent incorporation, have you ever thought about organizing a few meetups? I am not from America, but there has been a boom recently, on a few cities around the world striving to make a global linked community network of techlabs.

Probably, it isn't suited for this community mailing-list, that is pretty specialized, but just saying. I have been lately interested in these forms of communication, knowledge and experience sharing.

My tips.