nanog mailing list archives

Re: UPDATE: Anyone shed light on Verizon blocking pop3 offnetwork?

From: Jack Bates <jbates () paradoxnetworks net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:23:34 -0500

Okay. This appears to be Network based filters.

We cannot connect from networks in 104/8, 158/8, or 107/8.

We are able to connect using the provider IP Address on the border routers. We also had an upstream test from 199/8 and they were successful.

I've already sent emails to the whois contact without response.

Jack Bates