nanog mailing list archives

Re: abuse reporting tools

From: Paul Bennett <paul.w.bennett () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 07:42:44 -0500

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:44 AM, Paul Bennett <paul.w.bennett () gmail com> wrote:
Inspired by this thread (and other recent similar ones about how hard
it is to report abuse in the right format to the right people), I've
decided I'm going to start work on [a] Perl module

Well ... preliminary ground work has started. It's not much, yet, but
it's out there _just_ enough to (hopefully) prove I'm serious about
this

https://github.com/PWBENNETT/Net-Abuse-Reporter

Patches / collaboration more than welcome, if you think you can glean
what's going on inside my head (related to this project, at least).

--
Paul W Bennett