nanog mailing list archives

Re: Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3) (was: RIP Network Neutrality

From: Nick B <nick () pelagiris org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:43:58 -0400

Yes, throttling an entire ISP by refusing to upgrade peering is clearly a
way to avoid technically throttling.  Interestingly enough only Comcast and
Verizon are having this problem, though I'm sure now that you have set an
example others will follow.
Nick

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Livingood, Jason <