nanog mailing list archives

Re: Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:25:29 -0700

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner () nic-naa net>
wrote:

On 7/25/14 4:29 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

Not that some leading proponents of net neutrality would even know a
router
if it bit them ...

i'm _trying_ to imagine the lobbyists, corporate counsels, and company
officers above the v.p. of engineering i know who have vastly superior clue
and i'm finding my imagination lacking.

Oh, they're out there.  Not every company can be
so lucky as to have an awesome corporate general
counsel, but I've gotta say, they do exist; I'm
amazingly lucky to have a corporate general
counsel who is technically savvy, genuinely
personable, incredibly smart, and one of the
nicest people you'll ever meet.

#shamless plug
http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/print-edition/2014/03/14/at-yahoo-ron-bell-stood-up-for-users-privacy.html?page=all

Matt