nanog mailing list archives

Re: EFF gets into the CPE router software business..

From: "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood () cable comcast com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:21:40 +0000

On 7/24/14, 1:04 PM, "Valdis Kletnieks" <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

It's currently targeting WNDR3800's and based on the CeroWRT software
(which works pretty well in my own experience).

Agree - CeroWRT works well. We at Comcast worked with Dave Taht on CeroWRT
to explore and understand approaches to resolving Buffer Bloat. So it¹s
nice to see that it is seeing other applications like this. I also like
the secure method for software updates in this release.

Jason