nanog mailing list archives

Re: Inevitable death, was Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:58:27 -0700

So we are splitting hairs with what "peering" means? And I am sure Netflix
(or any other content / network / CDN provider) would be more than happy to
statically route to you? Doubtful.

Dude, put your big boy pants on, get an ASN, get some IP space,  I am a
smaller ISP than you I am sure and I have both. It's not rocket science.
How are other networks suppose to take you seriously if you don't have an
ASN?

-Mike